Monday, April 14, 2008

Blogging like a pro.. kind of...

So here is my first blog for the purposes of this assignment. Strange to think that a whole bunch of people who wouldn't know me in the street could possibly read this. However, it is more likely that only friends and my tutor will ever access this. Good. I am currently unable to attend university for four weeks for personal reasons and i already feel like i'm behind fellow classmates who are a few blog entries ahead of me. I guess i will catch up eventually!
Virtuals Cultures so far has been a whirlwind of technological mishaps, information overload and miscommunication. However, it has also been a source of learning new (valuable?) skills and furthering my education about all things media related. This is all for now, i'm sure more will follow.

No comments: